how to play
Directional keys ... to move your plane.
A button (X) - firing a bullet, confirm.
B button - no use.
START button - Start and pause.
There are 4 stages, 16 rounds of firing in a row!
About this Game
A retro-style 2D top-view vertical shooting game. It is a nostalgic type of shooting game where enemies move around in a unique way instead of bullets.
The resolution is 256 dots wide, which is the same as the resolution of retro games such as NES.
PANICPUMPKIN’s retro game-style music fits perfectly into the game, giving it a more retro feel.
- Directional keys – to move your plane
- A button (X) – firing a bullet, decision
- B button – no use
- START button – Start and pause
How to Play
- Press A to shoot down the enemy by hitting the A button repeatedly!
- Taking power-up and speed-up items will make the fight easier.
- There are bosses at the end of each stage
- All 4 stages
Sound effects and Music were borrowed from here
leave your comment