how to play
Directional keys - Input directional input and character movement
A button (X) - Determination, barrier ON/OFF
B button (Z) - Automatic continuous firing
Touch the screen (click) - shoot a bullet
START button (Enter) - Start and pause
Defend the city and destroy the enemies.
About this Game
An extraterrestrial appears out of nowhere. This is a game with a retro atmosphere to protect the city.
You attack the enemy with the turret, and protect the city with the barrier robot. It’s a bit complicated shooting game where you control two by yourself.
- WASD – Direction input, character movement
- Right click – decision, barrier ON/OFF
- Left click – fire a bullet
- Enter key – Start and pause
In the case of a smartphone or tablet, the controller under the screen can be used to control it
- Directional keys – Input directional input and character movement
- A button – Decision, barrier ON/OFF
- B button – Auto continuous firing
- Touch the screen – fire a bullet
- Start button – Start and pause
How to Play
- Destroy enemies by firing bullets in the direction touched by mouse or finger.
- An enemy’s attack is prevented by operating the shield robot. You can control the Shieldbot by touching the circle in the lower left corner of the screen on a smartphone. On PC. It is controlled by AWDS.
- Shield Robot can turn on/off its shield with the right mouse click or A button. Note that the shield will disappear when it is no longer active.
- There are up to level 10 in the game. If the level goes up, the interval of appearance of the enemy becomes shorter and more difficult.
- The game ends immediately when the turret is hit.
- There is a bonus of 10,000 points for the number of buildings remaining at the end of level 10.
- It doesn’t matter how many times the shield robots are hit, they’ll always appear, but the number of times they’re hit will be multiplied by -3000 points!
Music and sound effects were borrowed from these sites
leave your comment